Community Legal Resources
The USP legal services team provides direct legal representation to all Berkeley students and parents. However, when we are unable to take cases due to capacity issues or geographical limitations, we also refer out to our friends and providers in the Bay Area and elsewhere.
Here is a collection of legal resources for undocumented students.
- E4FC’s Deportation Guide
- East Bay Sanctuary Covenant
- Asian Law Caucus
- Immigrant Legal Resource Center (ILRC)
- ASPIRE (Asian Students Promoting Immigrant Rights through Education)
- Mission Asset Fund provides financial assistance for DACA and DACA Renewal. Download more information here.
- Bay Area Immigration Referral List
- Central Valley Immigration Referral List
- SoCal Immigration Referral List