The Undocumented Student Program at UC Berkeley is pleased to provide support to students who face financial challenges through the Dream Lending Library program. This program is designed to assist students in obtaining required textbooks that otherwise would be cost prohibitive. We will give priority to students with the highest unmet financial need.
In order to participate in the Dream Lending Library students must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be a current UCB student enrolled in a minimum of 12 units or an approved reduced study load
- Must be low-income as defined by financial aid guidelines
- Must not be eligible for federal financial aid (pell grant, loans, etc.)
The Dream Lending Library application process will reopen the week before school starts Spring 2014. Students who apply and are approved receive:
- A book voucher to be redeemed at the Cal Student Bookstore, and/or
- Borrow books from our existing library.
The Dream Lending Library project is done for Fall semester! Over 40 students were able to receive help with their textbooks! Thanks for applying!
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org