The Undocumented Student Program at UC Berkeley is pleased to provide support to students who face financial challenges through the Dream Lending Library program. This program is designed to assist students in obtaining required textbooks that otherwise would be cost prohibitive. We will give priority to students with the highest unmet financial need.
In order to participate in the Dream Lending Library students must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be a current UCB student enrolled in a minimum of 12 units or an approved reduced study load
- Must be low-income as defined by financial aid guidelines (Dream Aid recipients)
- Must NOT be eligible for federal financial aid (pell grant, loans, etc.)
The Dream Lending Library application process opens the week before the semester begins and closes at week 2 of the semester. Students who apply and are approved receive:
- A book voucher to be redeemed at the Cal Student Bookstore, and/or
- Borrow books from our existing library.
The spring 2014 Dream Lending Library application is now closed. Please check back in August for the fall 2014 application.
Questions? Please contact email@example.com