Community Legal Resources
The USP legal services team provides direct legal representation to current UC Berkeley students. However, when we are unable to take cases due to capacity issues or geographical limitations, we may refer you out to other legal service providers in the Bay Area and elsewhere.
Here is a collection of resources related to immigration and immigration legal services:
- Centro Legal de la Raza
- East Bay Sanctuary Covenant
- Asian Law Caucus
- Immigrant Legal Defense
- Immigrant Legal Resource Center (ILRC)
- Legal Services for Children (LSC)
- ASPIRE (Asian Students Promoting Immigrant Rights through Education)
- Mission Asset Fund provides financial assistance for DACA and DACA Renewal.
- Bay Area Immigration Referral List
- Central Valley Immigration Referral List
- Santa Clara County Referral List
- SoCal Immigration Referral List
- Immigration Advocates Network – List of low-cost legal service providers nationwide
Last updated on 12/18/19.