The USP legal services team provides direct legal representation to UC Berkeley students and their family members. However, when we are unable to take cases due to capacity issues or geographical limitations, we may refer you out to other legal service providers in the Bay Area and elsewhere.

Here is a collection of resources related to immigration and immigration legal services: